We do not support piracy. We post the content that is already available on other websites. deadtoons.net does not host or store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. deadtoons.net does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third-party websites and does not have any involvement in the same.
If you want to remove any post from deadtoons.net please contact us with the necessary information
Email: [email protected]
DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (deadtoons.net) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing deadtoons.net’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the deadtoons.net social website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit deadtoons.net to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files. URLs have to be to a direct download and not to an info/search page. URLs in every DMCA notice have to be no more than 10.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address [email protected] will help you to prove you’re representing or you’re the legitimate copyright owner. We will not process requests from free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MailRu, etc.)
- All received emails have to be in plain/text. Our automatic system is not capable of understanding anything else.
- Personal or attornies notices wont be processed. They have to come from companies or DMCA agents.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address
Email us at [email protected]
Please allow 3-4 business days to remove your content.